CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

untitled. x]

grandma did come, right after i posted actually. she gave a 50, so now i have 371.80. thats alot of money!! nearly 400! i thank my boss at work for paying me so much to load the dishwasher x]

i dont think i'll post tomorrow. i think i'll just pack up my laptop tonite and have everything ready to go. thatd be better - we're leaving around 8.30 and getting there at 3 or 4 in the afternoon. then were leaving for the airport at 9. i had to repack because i forgot a few things :( it sucked really bad, i had everything all nice..

im definitely not posting tomorrow. i'd rather just leave it.

erin came over b4 with a card! it made me happy!! tomorrow we're dropping by emu's so i can give her back her CD. that's the last time i'll see any of my friends for 2 and a half weeks :(

bubye,, xxx

[c=16] treewalker

1 comments:

Ghostie said...

Hey, Ayla! This is Courtney. I haven't talked to you in forever! How's it going?