CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

again.. lol x]

i got back from work about 1 hour ago but i was busy packing.. my room is a mess!! i ripped my cupboard apart looking for my friggin' summer clothes! god, i cant wait to get out of this icebox and into the frying pan! i do alot better in hot weather than cold weather. cold weather makes me grumpy :)

len told me to take my mobile, but i decided not to - they dont have reception out there and my phone doesnt make worldwide calls so theres no point x]

watched the funniest movie at emu's last night - superhero movie. has anyone seen it? lol, its the best film i've seen in forever - look it up.

i cant wait till monday!!! thats when we drive to melbourne. it'll be about 5 hours to get there but it doesnt matter, i ripped a few movies to my laptop so i'll be taking it with me. i wont be able 2 post for ages but i'll post monday before we go and put up pictures once i get back

bubye,, xxx

[c=16] treewalker

0 comments: